41 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Italy
Marcozannone says

Hi! It would be great if someone could tell me how to edit a song so that it works on loop like a lot of songs here on audiojungle… I’ve logic .. And am using mac so all the apps that come with it… I tried researching on the internet a bit but with no luck, hopefully someone here can help me! Thanks !

Cheers, Marco :)

52 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
thepurefinders says

Hey Mz, try to bounce / mix your song down to a stereo file, then pop that file back into your logic sequencer… the loop tab is on top right of the sound file; drag it out. Should loop round and round and round and round and round and round for as long as you want then.

41 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Italy
Marcozannone says

Hey tpf! Thanks a lot, i followed all your steps.. Now I’ve the loop, what I need to figure out now though is how to blend it nicely so that it actually sounds continuous..

52 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
thepurefinders says

At the bottom right of the sound file, you should be able to crop the waveform file to loop seamlessly (easy if you recorded to a click). Or just zooom-in and get cutting with the scissor tool. You could use a crossfade or whatever to skim over any nasty bits either end. Pop a little reverb jacket on it if you want.

The_Auditory_Group
The_Auditory_Group Recent Posts
Threads Started
32 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
The_Auditory_Group says

Hey Marcozannone!

I know exactly what you are saying. You want it to loop seamlessly but for some reason after you’ve placed the cycle region exactly where you want it and then bounce the audio you are still gettin a little click/pop or maybe it is just a little disjointed right?

Logic has a solution for this. In your session, set the cycle region to the exact loop area you want then click bounce. In the bounce window select “realtime” instead of “offline” and then select “bounce 2nd pass”. This will play the entire file and then bounce the second pass printing the audio tale from the first pass to the beginning of the second creating that absolutely seamless loop you’re looking for.

Thepurefinders has some great solutions also. I think you will find that in logic this works really well to.

All the best

by
by
by
by
by
by