161 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SubKutz says

Cool, 2 followers now :) Thanks guys. Yeah the Flashden times, they were cool. This place is so big now. It’s gone from one site to about 50. It’s crazy.

Anyway, I’ve got plenty of stuff to upload so you’ll definitely be hearing some more.

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says
Cool, 2 followers now :) Thanks guys. Yeah the Flashden times, they were cool. This place is so big now. It’s gone from one site to about 50. It’s crazy. Anyway, I’ve got plenty of stuff to upload so you’ll definitely be hearing some more.

+1 :)

137 posts Ahoy, me Hearties!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
ChrisMooney says

It would be nice to have a notification feature. Something like “Two new followers this month”, something simple.

Glad we’re all making friends :)

1049 posts
    Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Interviewed on an Envato blog Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

+1 :)

137 posts Ahoy, me Hearties!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
ChrisMooney says

Also it’s a shame we can’t see a full list of our followers. Maybe I’m just a bit nosy :p

2667 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Because everyone’s a rockstar on AudioJungle, maybe we should rename the “Followers” feature on AudioJungle to “Groupies”? ;)

To answer some of the questions here however about seeing all followers, it does make sense. We have it logged in our big list of “nice things to do on a rainy day” list, but we’ve got some bigger fish to fry first as you can imagine. So I expect that we may see tweaks to Follower functionality at some point in the future. :)

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Because everyone’s a rockstar on AudioJungle, maybe we should rename the “Followers” feature on AudioJungle to “Groupies”? ;)
I would also add a silver rectangle with stars around every of my posts, and a “rockstar ribbon” :P
To answer some of the questions here however about seeing all followers, it does make sense. We have it logged in our big list of “nice things to do on a rainy day” list, but we’ve got some bigger fish to fry first as you can imagine. So I expect that we may see tweaks to Follower functionality at some point in the future. :)
that must be the collaboration feature, no doubt :D
3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
I would also add a silver rectangle with stars around every of my posts, and a “rockstar ribbon” :P
that must be the collaboration feature, no doubt :D

lol Daniel….I’m still waiting for my forum superstar badge…lol or my buyer of the month badge… ;)

1696 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says
Yeah, I’d love to see a complete list of followers. It would also be pretty cool to be able to send them messages. ;)

Me too! :) +1

by
by
by
by
by
by