16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
bombernet says

The dollar in my country (Brazil) is BRL 2.28, and the minimum wage is BLR 645.00 equivalent will be $ 282.00 dollars.

Good developers, revenues of $ 282.00 easily in a day, meanwhile, has popular hitting 12 hours of work every day, on the bus crowded, too much stress, to win it in 30 days!

This is the time to work double on my projects so that they are accepted here on ThemeForest!

232 posts
  • Located in Brazil
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
devotchkah says

boa sorte :}

639 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Crakken says

I think I understood 20% of your thread.. :/

16 posts
bombernet says

I think I understood 20% of your thread.. :/

I just want to say that the dollar is high, and this is very good for us so that we receive! :)

169 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
themique says

Bombernet means that he could make $282 everyday in themeforest which is the monthly payment for a worker in Brazil.

I agree about making $282 / day but I don’t agree with “easily” part of his post ;)

232 posts
  • Located in Brazil
devotchkah says

yeah I dont think it will be that easy :p

3714 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

Good developers, revenues of $ 282.00 easily in a day

It’s still hard work to make such revenues in a day (or in a month), even here at the Envato marketplaces ;) But yeah, there’s no busses!

16 posts
bombernet says

Of course it is not easy. But you do not have to leave home to work hard, just need to fly your mouse!

565 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

In some countries 1 “and BUT dolla” can be worth alot. $10 can buy you a whole lot there, compared to the richer countries. I’ve written before, about the time when I lived in Chiang-Mai, Thailand, south-eastern Asia. I lived there with expenses like $200 per month (which included everything, even going to the pub). I didn’t have excessive luxuary, I only had a small 1-room apartment, and I had everything that I needed including wireless internet etc. I was doing just fine there. From there I did freelancing work for a freelancing-website (won’t put any names here), where I earned like $150 per week for only about 16 hours of work per week. There you are, in the grass under some palmtree with a cool drink, with WIFI, your laptop, doing some work over the net, knowing that you wont even spend half of it.

Platforms like Envato are a godsent gift to many people around the globe. Imagine only having to make $200 or $300 dollar per month to have a good, or at least fair, quality of life in your country. I write again, as for this, we’re living in great, extraordinary times with a whole lot of opportunities and chances for everyone. Sure, it won’t come by itself, but it also doesn’t come all THAT hard if you keep investing the time and commitment. I’m pretty sure that, over time, one is better off to spend 60 hours per week here, than to spend, for example, 40 hours per week in some dangerous coal mine in a tropical area.

I wish you the best of luck bombernet!

232 posts
  • Located in Brazil
devotchkah says

I just wish I had discovered Envato earlier, I would be a full time freelancer by now. @bombernet just dont rush, I’d advice you keep your work for a while, build a nice portfolio first and start working as a freelancer. you will know when is the right time to quit your regular job

by
by
by
by
by
by