• 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

Hello everybody!

I’m planning on getting some hi-fi headphones (just for enjoying music, not for production). Can somebody recommend me some?

Btw, does anybody have experience with wireless headphones? Any recommendations for those?

Oh, and budget is around 30-40 euros (or up to 80 euros for the wireless set). Can this be enough?

Thanks!

331 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
MValentino
says
2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

Thank you for the reply. I already saw this topics, but they don’t quite cover what I ask about.

I don’t need my headphones for studio work, “just” for enjoying music. Plus, I have a very tight budget.

10 posts
  • Author Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Russian Federation
alex_O
says

Hi! From my own experience I can say that the Bluetooth headset is comfortable all I can skazat.s new year!)

10 posts
  • Author Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Russian Federation
alex_O
says

I’m sorry. Hi! From my own experience I can say that the Bluetooth headset is not comfortable, that’s all I can say. Happy new year!)

453 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
BigBouncyBright
says

Audio-Technica ATH-SQ5

212 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 4
  • Blog Interview
+6 more
reubenchng
says

Get an earphone and be happy with it. I find the apple earphone not bad for easy listening to be honest. They’re easy and not awkward to be with when you’re out in the public listening to music or audiobooks. Just a suggestion

107 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Ukraine
gvsmusic
says

Hi! For several years I used to have Phillips SBC HP200. They are very good for $15-20 they cost, being much better than different KOSSes etc. They are very comfortable and have a good sound. The bass is deep, so that you will be pleased with electronic music or rock. The same time, they have a very clean and smooth sound for jazz/classical music.

The price/quality is the best imho. They sound much better they cost. btw, they are rather old, you should try to find the newer model.

P.S. Now I have Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, but they are for producing and they cost a fortune ($250)

310 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • Mo Bro
+1 more
Novak5
says

Hey man, here is one awesome manufacturer of headphones: Sennheiser. They had a web in here/Serbia, but I can’t find it right now, but you can find resellers for sure. :) I mean… they have a real quality headphones and from 2000 dinars till 1000e. Here is their official: http://en-de.sennheiser.com

Best regards! ;)

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

Hey man, here is one awesome manufacturer of headphones: Sennheiser. They had a web in here/Serbia, but I can’t find it right now, but you can find resellers for sure. :) I mean… they have a real quality headphones and from 2000 dinars till 1000e. Here is their official: http://en-de.sennheiser.com Best regards! ;)

Thanks for the tip. I’ve already heard some good reviews about them, so I’ll definitely check them out.

by
by
by
by
by
by