• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Hello everybody!

I’m planning on getting some hi-fi headphones (just for enjoying music, not for production). Can somebody recommend me some?

Btw, does anybody have experience with wireless headphones? Any recommendations for those?

Oh, and budget is around 30-40 euros (or up to 80 euros for the wireless set). Can this be enough?

Thanks!

324 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
MValentino says
2016 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Thank you for the reply. I already saw this topics, but they don’t quite cover what I ask about.

I don’t need my headphones for studio work, “just” for enjoying music. Plus, I have a very tight budget.

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
alex_O says

Hi! From my own experience I can say that the Bluetooth headset is comfortable all I can skazat.s new year!)

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
alex_O says

I’m sorry. Hi! From my own experience I can say that the Bluetooth headset is not comfortable, that’s all I can say. Happy new year!)

376 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
BigBouncyBright says

Audio-Technica ATH-SQ5

202 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
reubenchng says

Get an earphone and be happy with it. I find the apple earphone not bad for easy listening to be honest. They’re easy and not awkward to be with when you’re out in the public listening to music or audiobooks. Just a suggestion

79 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
gvsmusic says

Hi! For several years I used to have Phillips SBC HP200. They are very good for $15-20 they cost, being much better than different KOSSes etc. They are very comfortable and have a good sound. The bass is deep, so that you will be pleased with electronic music or rock. The same time, they have a very clean and smooth sound for jazz/classical music.

The price/quality is the best imho. They sound much better they cost. btw, they are rather old, you should try to find the newer model.

P.S. Now I have Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, but they are for producing and they cost a fortune ($250)

304 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Novak5 says

Hey man, here is one awesome manufacturer of headphones: Sennheiser. They had a web in here/Serbia, but I can’t find it right now, but you can find resellers for sure. :) I mean… they have a real quality headphones and from 2000 dinars till 1000e. Here is their official: http://en-de.sennheiser.com

Best regards! ;)

2016 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Hey man, here is one awesome manufacturer of headphones: Sennheiser. They had a web in here/Serbia, but I can’t find it right now, but you can find resellers for sure. :) I mean… they have a real quality headphones and from 2000 dinars till 1000e. Here is their official: http://en-de.sennheiser.com Best regards! ;)

Thanks for the tip. I’ve already heard some good reviews about them, so I’ll definitely check them out.

by
by
by
by
by
by