5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Seeing as Carmen is buggering off for a few weeks, just wanted to start the ball rolling on annoying you !

Apparently we CAN ! lol

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

No need to annoy him. He is such a great guy. As a matter of fact, one of Envato’s great assets. He does his work well and I hope he will be staying with us for many more years.

Thanks Travis for everything you have done for me!

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Travis.

Hey Travis!

Travis.

Over here Travis.

Travis!

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Seeing as Carmen is buggering off for a few weeks, just wanted to start the ball rolling on annoying you ! Apparently we CAN ! lol

Now isn’t that such a nice thought on your part! :D

To show you my appreciation, moved to global off-topic. I know only you would be able to truly enjoy this move :D

5324 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

5888 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Not for offense but the language from staff always sounds like “Hey kids”.

And in the recent 6 months, community requests are successfully translated into “bugging” staff.

Just informing.

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

To show you my appreciation, moved to global off-topic. I know only you would be able to truly enjoy this move :D

haha. gold.

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says
1093 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says

\\

3691 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Hehe, that scene sprung to mind here as well ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by