25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Baszz says

Arny knows better)

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
sapphire_music says

i speak in russian, because live in russia :D

6 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
kashick says

Ancient Greek – the language matimatiki, Latin – doctors, German – military, Italian – classical music and English and Russian – language of global communication. They need to know.

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
sapphire_music says

kashick, i don’t think that russian is language of global communication :)

866 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

@sapphire_music if you live in Russia, you can speak Azerbaijani language only. and it would be normal ;):D

6 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
kashick says

I do not live in Russia, but I understand you :)

928 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

...No, I’ve never been there yet. I would like to visit one day though, hopefully soon :)

Cool :) I may recommend Saint-Petersburg as a place worthing the visiting. Not sure about its winter weather though )

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Ukraine
Algoritmika says

Not long ago Russian language got a 3rd position in most popular languages of the World, it stands after Chinese and English. Earlier there was Spanish on the 3rd place.

10 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Russian Federation
alex_O says

Hello from Ural!

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Ukraine
GarryGavrosh says

Very pleased to welcome all of you! :) I wish you all good health! ili kak govoryat u nas “Zdraviya jelau!” I am from the heart of Kiev Russia!)) We are very kind and hospitable people. Come for a visit. Now rest in the mountains, skiing, the weather is wonderful, lots of snow.

by
by
by
by
by
by