428 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Latvia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Depard says

When I upload item to Aj it needs watermark every 10 seconds. But if I post it elsewhere will it be enough watermark only every 20-30 sec?

Couse I have Youtube channel and people hate this watermark,so I made it sound not so loud and only 5-6 times in 2 minutes. So people can normally listen to my tracks and I don’t think that they will try to use my music in their projects even with rare watermark.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvUTyILa2WU&list=UUOi4LsKN80F6dtcT175NArA&index=1&feature=plcp
748 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

I don’t believe that you can’t post your music elsewhere with greater than 10 second intervals between the watermark. However, AudioJungle requires the 10 second interval for good reason. With a greater than 10 second interval, people may still take part of your music. I suppose the choice is yours though.

I think the question you have to ask yourself is, is it worth the risk for the views. It’s a tough question to answer really, but you can bet most YouTube folks are just going to listen to your track once and be done with it anyway. Why worry about the watermark upsetting them, when they are only going to listen to it once anyway?

Just my thoughts.

PS – after listening to the video, people probably do want to listen to your tracks more than once. You have some great skills!

I guess it could be worth it in your case since your write “listening” music and not just jingles.

by
by
by
by
by
by