447 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says

Hi! There are so many authors who don’t speak English very well. I am one of them. And there are situations when I need someone to help me write somenthing in English and I really want it to be correct. So I want to ask this community for help. Other authors can use this thread to, so lets help each other to make beautiful and correct item descriptions e.t.c.

So I’m asking to help me with Royalty-Free music description on my website. My website is Just my personal page where I want to make list of my AJ items. I know that I have profile page, but using personal website can make ptomotion easier.

And i need 4-5sentences about Royalty-Free music. I want to let buyer know what is Royalty-Free music(if he don’t know now), how he can use it and why he can’t use downloaded music on the Internet in his projects(I mean music which was made for listening, like, Rianna, Eminem e.t.c), so it must motivate him to buy Rotyalty-Free music.

Basicaly it’s description about Royalty-Free music which can answer potencial buyer questions:
What is Royalty-Free music?
How can I use it?
Why I need to use it?

I really need this information to be compact and simple, so everyone can understand it easily. Of course I will link Envato information about licensing questions for buyers who need more information, but it’s step number to.

Please help me to make step number 1.:) I don’t have such great English skills to make it by myself.

Thank You! Alex M.

808 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

I don’t have such great English skills

What you don’t have is self confidence. There’s no problem whatsoever with your English skills so you can do it yourself. If you have doubts about your description you can post it here for evaluation by native speakers.

728 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Waderman says
MonophobiaStudio
MonophobiaStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
56 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MonophobiaStudio says

What you don’t have is self confidence. There’s no problem whatsoever with your English skills so you can do it yourself. If you have doubts about your description you can post it here for evaluation by native speakers.

I completely agree, your English is perfectly fine =)

290 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
adammonroe says

Royalty-Free music is music that can be legally licensed for use in both commercial and non-commercial projects. Purchasing a license grants you the express right to use an Author’s music without having to pay them royalties. There are multiple licenses that cover multiple uses, but even the most expensive of these are relatively low-cost compared to traditional licensing methods. If you wish to use music in commercial projects like videos, movies, shows, or podcasts, you must pay to do so; otherwise, you run the risk of copyright infringement and possible legal action. Royalty-Free music is an excellent option for the aspiring content-creator, as high-quality music can be obtained at a relatively low price.

Or something like that.

447 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Depard says

Royalty-Free music is music that can be legally licensed for use in both commercial and non-commercial projects. Purchasing a license grants you the express right to use an Author’s music without having to pay them royalties. There are multiple licenses that cover multiple uses, but even the most expensive of these are relatively low-cost compared to traditional licensing methods. If you wish to use music in commercial projects like videos, movies, shows, or podcasts, you must pay to do so; otherwise, you run the risk of copyright infringement and possible legal action. Royalty-Free music is an excellent option for the aspiring content-creator, as high-quality music can be obtained at a relatively low price. Or something like that.

Thank You so much! It’s perfect!

by
by
by
by
by
by