57 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
LionGate says

Please, someone help, i dont know what to do :(

Cinematic Trailer Logo Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 23 days ago | Delete? Power Punch Pack Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 22 days ago | Delete? Impact 1 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 23 days ago | Delete? Cinematic Whoosh Impact Sound Effect Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 23 days ago | Delete? Crystal Impact Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 23 days ago | Delete? Medium Whoosh Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 27 days ago | Delete? Axe Throw Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 24 days ago | Delete? Hard Punch Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 24 days ago | Delete? Cinematic Trailer Sound 9 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 26 days ago | Delete? Fast Whoosh 1 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 26 days ago | Delete? Cutting Whoosh Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 26 days ago | Delete? Sci Fi Transformation 1 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 28 days ago | Delete? Cinematic Trailer Sound 10 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 26 days ago | Delete? Sci Fi Transformation 2 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 28 days ago | Delete? Cinematic Trailer Sound 8 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 27 days ago | Delete? Metal Impact 1 Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 23 days ago | Delete? Fire Whoosh Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 27 days ago | Delete? Hard Whoosh Temporarily held by the review team. More info. Submitted 27 days ago | Delete?

I wait almost a month while my items temporarily held by the review team. :( How i can write to administry or how i can fast this process? :( Someone HEEEELP!!!

1545 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says
205 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
TJMusic says

I have the same problem with my current item – 21 days so far. In past, temporary hold happened to me in some rare cases, when the reviewer decided to change the category, and I guess once it resulted with item rejection. This time I’m not sure if this is the issue about the track itself, or more about the overloaded review team. Your post suggests it happens quite often now.

My guess is, that freshly employed reviewers reject items that are definitely incorrect, but hold the other items so more experienced guys take another look at them. But also it might be a case, that if the track makes any doubts, it’s held to avoid spending too much time to check, until the queque becomes shorter again.

Whatever the case, I think the best is to wait patiently, and hope that there’s nothing wrong about the tracks themselves and that they will get accepted eventually. I doubt it’s a good thing to create support tickets at this point, because it would increase the load on the team even more. However, I’d feel better if somebody explained here this situation and whether I should worry about the track or not :)

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
polymuze says

I may confirm longer than usual approval times with my new file as well. Envato, could you please communicate the current situation with reviewers explaining the reasons for such delays?

541 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Joonique_Sound says

Wow… that’s a lot of items being hold… I wonder what’s the reason for holding that many items, and why they are held so long time..

228 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
DenisTorman says

Of course you have to contact support, maybe some sort of a problem with your music.
I can suggest another option: While you wait for approval of your tracks, you can upload it at SoundCloud, or other similar service, give us a link and we will evaluate it and aftermath comments. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by