699 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe
+3 more
OlexandrIgnatov says

Welcome, man! Good luck here!

311 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Berlin-InEar says

Welcome, Sir! Wish you good luck and patience :)

Mipla-Production
Mipla-Production Recent Posts Threads Started
344 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Mipla-Production says

Hi SoundDog, welcome to the jungle. :)

240 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in France
+1 more
OnBothSides says

Welcome ! I wish a good journey in the jungle !

602 posts Keeping the Groove Alive
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Won a competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
guitarsstate says

Welcome, SD! :)

SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
609 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

Welcome! enjoy your stay:)

disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio
disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
824 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in United States
disabled_Half_Light_SoundStudio says

I am brand new to Audio Jungle and so far….it’s freakin’ awesome. I have been making custom production music for some time and a friend of mine mentioned this. I haven’t found such a cool community of creative folks anywhere in the music business (and I live in Nashville…). Everyone is super cool and helpful…even the reviewers have been awesome for the few songs I’ve uploaded. So thank you, people, for being awesome.

Glad to see you join us! It is a great community :) Good luck!

126 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LoopsLab says

Welcome! :)

253 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+4 more
AllenGrey says

8-) Welcome to the community! Wish you the best!!

187 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SoundCity says

welcome!

by
by
by
by
by
by