43 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States
SoundDog says

I am brand new to Audio Jungle and so far….it’s freakin’ awesome. I have been making custom production music for some time and a friend of mine mentioned this. I haven’t found such a cool community of creative folks anywhere in the music business (and I live in Nashville…). Everyone is super cool and helpful…even the reviewers have been awesome for the few songs I’ve uploaded. So thank you, people, for being awesome.

1395 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

Hey welcome to the jungle :)

309 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
AudioAgent says

Welcome SoundDog :)

139 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
sunchannelmusic says

The community here is awesome. Welcome, SoundDog!

921 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Welcome to the jungle!

1939 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Joined an Envato Football competition
+5 more
gballx says

Good luck for your AJ adventure! :)

43 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States
SoundDog says

Thanks y’all!

81 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SethKL says

Welcome, SoundDog! This truly is an amazing community of people, and I’m sure you will make a great addition to it!

123 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
NathanGunn says

Welcome to AJ SoundDog!!

605 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
ilovemedia-es says

Welcome and good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by