10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
Sunwdruid says

Hello! I have low Quality at my music. Could you little commen “Like a Boss ?” ^^ :bigsmile: Here is my account at Pond5.They accepted my music.. 8-) Here is a link! – [link edited]

Could you little help with Boook’s about Quality? What do you recommend for realistic sound? What is SFX ? :superbashfulcute:

P.s. There is about ~32+ not uploaded melodies, becouse there bad Quality.

Z.u. At Pond5 only 3 my melodies, Dont worry you neednt comment all 30! :superbashfulcute:

[Moderator note: The link to a competing marketplace had to be removed. If you would like to link to your music for community audition and feedback, please link to a service like SoundCloud. Thanks for your understanding]

290 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
adammonroe says

A lot of times when they say quality, they mean the quality of your samples, mix, production, ect and not necessarily the quality of your musicianship. Mixcraft is ok, but the samples aren’t the most realistic. If you are going to be doing orchestral music, or music with strings, brass, ect. and want to sell it on this site, it will be necessary to purchase a high quality orchestral sample library. These are all somewhat expensive but will add a great deal of “quality” to what your tracks sound like.

Vienna Symphonic Library
Cinesamples
Symphobia
East West

Probably the most affordable one is the East/West Symphonic Orchestra, although the sound is becoming dated I think a lot can still be done with it.

I use VSL but it can be a huge pain to mix and make sound good.

You will also need a high quality Daw to host and mix these new samples. These are some of the more popular ones:

sonar
Cubase
Reason
Pro Tools

Also, it is probably worth investing in a realistic Piano VST .

Ivory
Emotional Piano
Imperfect samples
Galaxy Pianos
Acoustic Samples.

In music production, more and more emphasis is being placed on what something SOUNDS like, not the composition or beauty of a melody, structure of your song, ect. So, for that reason how good you can make something sound is becoming infinitely more important than what your actual composing skills are. At least when it comes to what can be sold.

Musically, your tracks have the potential to be sold here, but the production needs to be improved.

Hope that helps.

10 posts
Sunwdruid says

Thank you! Now I understood what I need! Thank you! Your links realy good! Thank again about your comment!

But Is there little chance to write good melody with normal quality at Mixcraft without a library? Or that impossible? If I am correct you understood that if I avoid the instrumental tools, it can be uploaded?

Il save your post at my computer and i will buy what you recommend then I have little much more money.

P.s. I have piano and violin at home but not sure if i save it and upload that i get quality control :)

290 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
adammonroe says

I’m not too familiar with Mixcraft sample library, so I won’t say it can’t be done, but from what I heard the strings and brass don’t sound very realistic. A lot of what makes these other libraries sound realistic is also the way they are played, or the extent to which they allow you to play them. Velocity crossfades/different articulations/ect. For instance many string libraries will let you switch from staccato, to legato, to tremolo, ect. I’m not sure to what extent mixcraft offers those features. If that sort of thing is in there, and if Mixcraft allows for mixing (adjusting equalization, panning, adding compression, ect.) it could be possible. Most of the stuff I’ve heard come out of that program sounds flatly mixed, but I’m not sure if that’s because of the program or because people just aren’t mixing their tracks properly.

10 posts
Sunwdruid says

Thank you. You made me sure I need something more then Mixcraft. There many opportunities, but now I think not enough

by
by
by
by
by
by