263 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PremiumTunes says

I know, you’re probably thinking “Oh great, another hooray post”, but I just got home and realized that my paw is now black. If someone would’ve asked me a few months ago if I would be excited over something like this, I would’ve told you you’re crazy. I joined around the first of June so I’ve been here for about 4 months now, and this is actually my intro to stock sites. This is a great community, and I’m glad to be part of it. My next milestone is 300 sales! Hoping for it by the end of the week :)

1397 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

I understand all the hooray posts because I’m the first thinking about opening one when I get some good achievement :P
By the way your music is beautiful, indeed…so it’s nothing strange that you earned this in a few months :) Happy spending!

680 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

Woo hoo Josh! That was really fast! :)

Well deserved! :)

221 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
EuphoriaAudio says

Congratulations!

126 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
BareyMusic says

Congrats Josh! This is really reactive start! :)

263 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PremiumTunes says

Thanks guys, appreciate that! And Luca, thank you especially my friend. You’ve also done some great work in a short amount of time :)

311 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Berlin-InEar says

Congratulations, Josh! “A Happy Carefree Day” really made your day. See you with a new shiny paw in a few weeks ;)

114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
KajinDetier says

Congratulations! :)

1387 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says

Congrats! Really, one amazing work can made your day! :)

907 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
JBlanks says

Great work Josh. You have set a cracking pace! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by