4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Nice work Gradelelo keep up the good work.

kitcreativestudio
kitcreativestudio Recent Posts Threads Started
106 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+4 more
kitcreativestudio says

Congratulation and well deserve. Your items just amazing. ;)

41 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
CreativB says

Congratulations, told you you was killin’ ‘em…lol.

22 posts The mind and creativity
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members
+4 more
swanex says

Congratulations grandelelo! Keep it up!
I also got the January’s top authors list, one place higher near you :)

352 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Thailand
terusawa says

Wow !!! Congratulations :)

849 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Rewroc says

Congratulations grandelelo! You deserve it with all that hard work! :)

1093 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has referred 100+ members Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
TanyDi says

Congrats!!!! Amazing :-)

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Congrats. You’re great mate :)

587 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
grandelelo says

Super thank you for your replies, @Ivor: that’s means a lot coming from you, @Belinda I’m just trying my best to get Items that people want, sorry for killin’ ‘em :D.

You my mates are very cool :)

245 posts I wield art like a gun, but I aim to please you
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
SeraphimChris says

Congrats buddy! You did well. :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by