• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Ivor, that’s alright with you, I just don’t like you’ve signed a loan contract, I would never do that.

I think you should come back to WP theme development for a while, just enough so that you don’t need to pay a damn load fee. It’s your take on it, so take it easy. Japanese.

Banks preserve the right to change your contract as they wish and you will never get any satisfaction. Banks dropped “Satisfaction Guaranteed” badge since day 1.

4264 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Ivor, that’s alright with you, I just don’t like you’ve signed a loan contract, I would never do that.

I think you should come back to WP theme development for a while, just enough so that you don’t need to pay a damn load fee. It’s your take on it, so take it easy. Japanese.

Banks preserve the right to change your contract as they wish and you will never get any satisfaction. Banks dropped “Satisfaction Guaranteed” badge since day 1.

You’re probably right but in Venezuela we always work with loans, the fees are really small and the rest of the money I saved I will use it to improve the house. ;)

I never stopped designing themes I just keep it in Dropbox and hopefully I’ll get more time in the future to get my hands dirty. I love working here so I’m not in a hurry ;)

1175 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
mabuc says

I already bought my own house and we will transfer next month.. I’m pretty excited!

170 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a Competition
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
hogash says

I know there are lots of you who pay rent, I could do this too, but that is too much of an expense, I prefer to save money and buy my own home. I think I can achieve this quicker this way.

That’s the best decision ever dnp. When you pay rent the money goes to the toilet, sure you have a place to live for a certain period of time but then you go empty-handed.

I just bought my own house and is a great feeling. I saved for a little bit and I requested a loan from the bank, I will pay a small fee every month for 5 years.

I hired a small company of masonry and they’re currently making the fences and front then in march we will work hard in the floor and interior design. There’s a lot of work to do but I hope I can finish it in 5 or 6 months.

Ivor that’s amazing!! The house it’s nice and the front looks awesome (the bmw is a bonus :P )!! May i ask how much did it cost you?

4264 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Venezuela
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Ivor that’s amazing!! The house it’s nice and the front looks awesome (the bmw is a bonus :P )!! May i ask how much did it cost you?

Thanks Hogash :)

The house without fences, floor, sanitary pieces, windows, paint, etc only the walls, roof and terrain aprox $34.000 I’m estimating at least 16k to finish it.

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Not sure if I am confused or something but almost dropped the idea of owning a house. I observed that within 5-8 years, every house becomes unfit due to life style/family/interest changes; so feeling fine with rented house since it gives freedom to move different cities/environment anytime! :D

As of now, I live on an apartment where it is impossible for pets and garden (for my mother). So my next move will cover those missing things regardless of rent. I observed that it was not my target 4-5 years back.

grrr… still my mom wants me to own a house that contains all the expected (and unexpected) needs, I know it will never happen with own house, phew! :P

240 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
rarepearldesign says

Yep, I just bought my second house (sold the first one) in September. I made $100K CDN off the sale of my last house (bought rough and fixed it up), bought this house for $300K (it needs some updating too). I live with my wife and two dogs, we both work from home but her work is mostly just a hobby.

House (5 bedroom, 3 bath + basement), On 3 acres

One side of back yard

Front Yard

Garage!! My fun place

1644 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
dnp_theme says

Yep, I just bought my second house (sold the first one) in September. I made $100K CDN off the sale of my last house (bought rough and fixed it up), bought this house for $300K (it needs some updating too). I live with my wife and two dogs, we both work from home but her work is mostly just a hobby.

House (5 bedroom, 3 bath + basement), On 3 acres

One side of back yard

Front Yard

Garage!! My fun place

That’s amazing, I hope I would be able to get a 3 bedrooms house later. With photo-voltaic roof :P

1561 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
contempoinc says

Bought my first house back in 09, its definitely a great feeling. Going to be purchasing my second home towards the end of the year.

28 posts
  • Europe
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
Atlaspix says

I know there are lots of you who pay rent, I could do this too, but that is too much of an expense, I prefer to save money and buy my own home. I think I can achieve this quicker this way.

That’s the best decision ever dnp. When you pay rent the money goes to the toilet, sure you have a place to live for a certain period of time but then you go empty-handed.

I just bought my own house and is a great feeling. I saved for a little bit and I requested a loan from the bank, I will pay a small fee every month for 5 years.

I hired a small company of masonry and they’re currently making the fences and front then in march we will work hard in the floor and interior design. There’s a lot of work to do but I hope I can finish it in 5 or 6 months.

Wish you all the best with your plans , it’s a amazing exterior design :superbashfulcute: ..

by
by
by
by
by
by