@ZtarrZound & @garethcoker
The close mics blend definitely help. I’ve also found the shorts TM (time machine) patches help a tremendous amount if you’re trying to get an even shorter more controlled staccatissimo/spiccato sound. As Gareth said though. I still have to add a midi pre-delay to all of them though to get them on the grid.
And, one more vote for the CS longs
Personally I don’t think anything will ever beat La Scoring Strings staccatos, they’re just perfect in my opinion! Plus the “auto rhythm tool” is just icing on the cake.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I’ve always liked the Garritan Personal Orchestra myself. Incredible quality.
I really enjoyed watching Alex Pfeffers demo. Great sounding library. I’m going to have to get it. Thanks for sharing!