38 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States
BlakeEwing says

@ZtarrZound & @garethcoker

The close mics blend definitely help. I’ve also found the shorts TM (time machine) patches help a tremendous amount if you’re trying to get an even shorter more controlled staccatissimo/spiccato sound. As Gareth said though. I still have to add a midi pre-delay to all of them though to get them on the grid.

And, one more vote for the CS longs :)

429 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thesecession says

Personally I don’t think anything will ever beat La Scoring Strings staccatos, they’re just perfect in my opinion! Plus the “auto rhythm tool” is just icing on the cake.

1179 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
garethcoker Envato team says

I’ve always liked the Garritan Personal Orchestra myself. Incredible quality. :sarcasm:

65 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ProWaveAudio says

I really enjoyed watching Alex Pfeffers demo. Great sounding library. I’m going to have to get it. Thanks for sharing!

by
by
by
by
by
by