410 posts Keep Walking
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

I just got hard reject on the new theme. Honestly, I am feeling a bit depressed by this hard reject since I’ve been spending many months on the theme (as many authors here do). :(

As I’m the designer and developer, I might not be able to see what I’ve missed or what I’ve overlooked on my own theme.

My theme URL is: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/homec/

What do you think about the theme? Is it that too bad? Which parts should I improve? Any suggestions and criticism are welcome.

Thanks in advance, Paul

310 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
2AA says

I just got hard reject on the new theme. Honestly, I am feeling a bit depressed by this hard reject since I’ve been spending many months on the theme (as many authors here do). :(

As I’m the designer and developer, I might not be able to see what I’ve missed or what I’ve overlooked on my own theme.

My theme URL is: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/homec/

What do you think about the theme? Is it that too bad? Which parts should I improve? Any suggestions and criticism are welcome.

Thanks in advance, Paul

your tempate nice and clean but i see two issue header and footer ,, improve the typography and colors ….....

410 posts Keep Walking
+2 more
UXbarn says

Thanks @Creativeartlab. I’ll see if I can make it with the better choice of color and typo. :)

Any other ideas? Anyone?

66 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+2 more
m-elgendy says

What are the reasons for rejection? ’’ Reviewer Message ’’

410 posts Keep Walking
+2 more
UXbarn says

Well, the reject reason seems to be common:

Unfortunately your submission Homec – The Professional Modern WordPress Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.

There’s no specific reason so I’m lost in space now. Trying to do some extra research and get some suggestions/criticisms to improve it. :|

by
by
by
by
by
by