• Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
SoundFix says

Been my best month so far, (I’ve been hear 3-4 months) with 9 sales in 9 days. I actually sold the same track 5 times this week which is a record for me, I don’t normally even have 5 sales in a week! I don’t have any Christmas tracks so I’m sure my sales will die a slow death soon :)

161 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
PrismicStudios says

Dano, try services like goingup dot com. You will need to paste their html code into every item’s description… and that’s it.
Gotta notice that this particular service isn’t very accurate when it comes to resolving IP into geographical places, so if I’m interested to know where some person was coming from, I always double-check IP at sites that provides such a resolving.

... and what not?
Not sure I got that. Not what? :)

Sorry, “and what not” is an idiom meaning “and all the rest” or “everything else”. :)

33 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
iristsh says

Keep it up everyone! The more we focus on no sales, the more we don’t feel good….so probably can do something else first…like watch a movie, play games, read a book etc. And back to our workstation to compose more great ones =) SMILE your DAY !!

161 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
PrismicStudios says

Keep it up everyone! The more we focus on no sales, the more we don’t feel good….so probably can do something else first…like watch a movie, play games, read a book etc. And back to our workstation to compose more great ones =) SMILE your DAY !!

Right on!

771 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
StudioEtude says

Granted, life goes on … and nerves do not regenerate :), keep listening and writing music, and will be a holiday on your street

283 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
adammonroe says

I seem to average about one sale per month…so December seems to be like every other month.

Maybe one day I will boost it up to 2 sales a month! Positive Thinking

CLIMB THE HILL! TAKE THE MOUNTAIN! ect.

161 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
PrismicStudios says

Well, something happened because I made 2 sales since I started this thread!

19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
olloproject says

Submitted a Christmas track – no go))))) Maybe next year will do better?

77 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Serbia
NenadSimic says

Maybe sometimes potential buyers may not fancy your newest approved item, and hence they don’t even bother looking up the rest of the portfolio, thinking it’s all gonna be the same – not to their liking. I’ve been having 3-4 sales a day ‘till December the 8th, I was quite surprised, never happened before. And then my newest submission which isn’t even quite to my liking :D got an approval, and it all went quiet from then on =) .

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

Maybe sometimes potential buyers may not fancy your newest approved item, and hence they don’t even bother looking up the rest of the portfolio, thinking it’s all gonna be the same – not to their liking. I’ve been having 3-4 sales a day ‘till December the 8th, I was quite surprised, never happened before. And then my newest submission which isn’t even quite to my liking :D got an approval, and it all went quiet from then on =) .

Well, i sold 2 tracks a day in the average, but since the 8th of december almost nothing…! Same like you! I think it’s the season…

by
by
by
by
by
by