• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
matsteiner says

Well Graham, no problem, you click on my most expensive item and buy the extended license.
With this I would give you the three row license for free, because you’re a nice guy :D

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
MarkedSound says

Love how helpful and positive everyone is here, aside from the profit potential, makes me glad I jumped aboard! A tip someone gave me is to rotate submissions around the genres to get new exposure, instead of posting same genre back-to-back.

188 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
JohnWiser says

Love how helpful and positive everyone is here, aside from the profit potential, makes me glad I jumped aboard! A tip someone gave me is to rotate submissions around the genres to get new exposure, instead of posting same genre back-to-back.

That is sounds like good advice. I will have to keep that in mind.

1933 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
matsteiner says

That is sounds like good advice. I will have to keep that in mind.

Indeed! I never thought about that too much yet! Just followed my heart until now…more or less…

75 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
lion-audio says
https://gareth-coker.box.net/shared/9sl3xr6902

Gareth Coker made this amazing downloadable pdf with so many helpful tips!

I discovered it browsing the forums..

Thank you Gareth! You’re the man!

1450 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
gballx says

Well Graham, no problem, you click on my most expensive item and buy the extended license.
With this I would give you the three row license for free, because you’re a nice guy :D

My friend – I do not want to exploit you – just tell me the track and I will get all my friends to buy the extended license…Hows that for community spirit!

KabbalisticVillage
KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts
Threads Started
652 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
KabbalisticVillage says

Well here are my tips - So basically after each one of my files gets uploaded to here and reviewed – i make Youtube video and use a pictures with really cool background and tons of good tags and a really nice description – so far im getting tons of traffic from these videos so work on your Youtube skills.

First of all thanks for the help on the HTML my Profile looks a whole lot better now.

Also since we can only have so many tags and you may want to change them after on AudioJungle..i just put a thing like “More Keywords” in to my description and add like 20 more tags – like random things – since your song could be used in many different ways you want to write things that you didnt put in your tags.

Also never keep the queue empty.:)

188 posts
  • United States
JohnWiser says

Well here are my tips - First of all thanks for the help on the HTML my Profile looks a whole lot better now. So basically after each one of my files gets uploaded to here and reviewed – i make Youtube video and use a pictures with really cool background and tons of good tags and a really nice description – so far im getting tons of traffic from these videos so work on your Youtube skills.

Also since we can only have so many tags and you may want to change them after on AudioJungle..i just put a thing like “More Keywords” in to my description and add like 20 more tags – like random things – since your song could be used in many different ways you want to write things that you didnt put in your tags.

Also never keep the queue empty.:)

I could definitely use some help on the “youtube” skills Kab!

KabbalisticVillage
KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts
Threads Started
652 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
KabbalisticVillage says

Hey i got your message John but ill answer here for everyone…The only thing to do really is to learn how to title and tag and write a good description.This is Roylaty Free music we are dealing with here and we dont care about a million views on our videos – we just want buyers – so make a good title like this – Royalty Free Background Music – Epic Orchestral Romantic Music (if its a Romantic song) Then in the description – i put what i have as my description here on Audiojungle and add tons of extra keywords. Put only the most important tags and dont double tags because Youtube removes them. Thats pretty much it. Pick a nice background for your video – just a nice picture that will catch a buyer’s eye.

190 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
filmTones says

A lot of great tips here, many thanks to all! I’m trying to learn the ins and outs of simple html myself, mostly trial and error (actually, mostly error!)

by
by
by
by
by
by