• Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • India
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
InkVille says

even I am facing the same problem. I have submitted all the required documents but my account is still limited and i can’t receive or send money from my paypal account. This is now 2nd month, my account is limited even after submitting proper documents. And when I contacted them via mail they reply me with the same text again and again, and below is the message they have sent me fourth time as a reply to my complaint.

“You have nothing to worry because I can assure you that we are actively working with your government in resolving it immediately. In the meantime, please disregard the notification you received in your account about updating your PAN since it was posted by error. Our technicians are working to remove this notification as soon as possible.”

This isn’t done :(. My 70% earning come from remotely done freelance job and VH and remaining 20% from local clients. So I can’t wait for such a long time for paypal. And that’s why finally i register on moneybooker last week, this is 1st time i am withdrawing my earning to moneybookers from VH and i hope everything will be fine with it and i will receive my payments on time.

117 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Canada
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
eMotionStudio says

I’m probably on the way to have this problem too. Can anyone tell what is the limit after which you need to verify?

Thanks!

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says
xstortionist said
just connect paypal to ur bank account.

Without a business account (or pro account, whatever it’s called) I think you can only accept up to $XXXXX per year or something daft…

Like they should care with their % cut

181 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Mexico
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
MCStudios says

I guess it depends on the country, i’m from Mexico city and never had problems with PayPal, they don’t charge me for transferring my money to my bank account (only if the transaction is less than $150 USD )

I hope they never ask me for documents, my drivers license is 5 years old (is permanent) so i don’t want to spend $50 USD to get a new one.

4147 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Verification is a must! They have to do this to avoid money laundry! I got the same when I reached 2000$ if I’m not mistaking, I gladly sent a copy of my ID and called them to confirm everything is okay! No problems since!

ConstantinPotorac
ConstantinPotorac Recent Posts Threads Started
645 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+7 more
ConstantinPotorac Reviewer says

I had some issues here as well long time ago but the way I solved it after sending the requested documentation even if they were older than specified I still had to call PayPal on the phone and got the issue solved fast.

Just give them a call and explain the issue and they will take care of it in seconds. This is a matter of security and calling them gives them more trust in you.

by
by
by
by
by
by