334 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+3 more
unseenbattle says

Hey guys,

Has anyone else experienced the little grey play/loading button (grey box) in the center of the preview not disappearing when using Safari 5, Chrome and Firefox on Mac OS X (10.6)?

The grey button disappears as expected in Windows 7 using Chrome.

Basically, it makes the preview potentially look unprofessional to the customer which I know we’re not going for.

Thanks for the help everyone!

I didn’t see any other posts on the forum about this, so if there’s one already out there forgive me for repeating the question.

4911 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

I tried using FF, IE, and Chrome on my PC, and Safari, FF, and Chrome on my Mac, and can’t reproduce this issue. Have you tried clearing your cache?

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi unseenbattle,

I also am unable to replicate this issue. If you could please submit a support ticket with a full page screenshot we’ll look into it. Thanks :)

634 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Everything works fine here (10.5)

301 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
froztbyte80 says
Hey guys,

Has anyone else experienced the little grey play/loading button (grey box) in the center of the preview not disappearing when using Safari 5, Chrome and Firefox on Mac OS X (10.6)?

The grey button disappears as expected in Windows 7 using Chrome.

Basically, it makes the preview potentially look unprofessional to the customer which I know we’re not going for.

Thanks for the help everyone!

I didn’t see any other posts on the forum about this, so if there’s one already out there forgive me for repeating the question.

Same thing hapens to me on some items preview, only that I’m on windows xp 64 machine using FF. At some point used to be more frequent, now it hapens from time to time.

Anyway… hope this thing gets sorted out guys :-)

334 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
unseenbattle says

This is a little overdue on a response, but I just entered a support ticket for the issue. I also don’t think I made it clear that this was for videohive and think that this post is in the wrong section. A newbie mistake on my part. My bad.

To the mods – you can move/lock this post for the sake of clarity, just don’t yell at me… I’m sorry! ;)

:S

John

by
by
by
by
by
by