377 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
BigBouncyBright says

Hi folks, my question actual for the authors from first page of AJ ‘top authors’ but an answer will be interesting for majority of us, I think. So, what is your distance to ‘green paw’, guys? When Audiojungle will celebrate first ‘green paw’ owner? :D

808 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Most people don’t like others counting their money, so I wouldn’t expect an answer here. But you can see their paws and make your own math.

377 posts
BigBouncyBright says

Most people don’t like others counting their money, so I wouldn’t expect an answer here. But you can see their paws and make your own math.
I don’t ask to share the numbers, but may be somebody share their expectations instead of this. Don’t think it’s something bad
808 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

To the best of my understanding “what is your distance to ‘green paw’, guys?” means “how much you need to make to get there”, or did you mean in kilometers?

232 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
DenisTorman says

Hi folks, my question actual for the authors from first page of AJ ‘top authors’ but an answer will be interesting for majority of us, I think. So, what is your distance to ‘green paw’, guys? When Audiojungle will celebrate first ‘green paw’ owner? :D

I think the answer to this question, you do not get. :) I noticed the top authors are not very talkative and did not often come to the forum. While looking through old forum topics, it can be said that at that time they were more sociable.

377 posts
BigBouncyBright says

To the best of my understanding “what is your distance to ‘green paw’, guys?” means “how much you need to make to get there”, or did you mean in kilometers?

I mean miles ;)

924 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

I’ll take a shot at it, because I was kind of curious myself, and also you can already pretty much see where I am just by looking at my paw color along with a conspicuous absence of an elite badge.

If I stay at the current rate I’ve averaged over the last 6 months, I predict that I will achieve the green somewhere during the first half of 2017. I also predict that if it takes me this long or longer to do it I will no longer be on the first page of top authors :)

377 posts
BigBouncyBright says

I’ll take a shot at it, because I was kind of curious myself, and also you can already pretty much see where I am just by looking at my paw color along with a conspicuous absence of an elite badge. If I stay at the current rate I’ve averaged over the last 6 months, I predict that I will achieve the green somewhere during the first half of 2017. I also predict that if it takes me this long or longer to do it I will no longer be on the first page of top authors :)
:) Hi, jhunger why so pessimistic? Extended licenses would cut the distance :)
924 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Not pessimistic at all – I’m just basing it on the most recent 6 months worth of sales (which includes a certain amount of extended sales), where I am now, and what it will take to reach the amount it takes to get the green paw if nothing changes for the better or worse with sales.

Of course I hope that sales keep going up and up and I reach that goal sooner! But if they don’t there are plenty of other authors who will surpass my sales count by 2017 – that’s all I meant.

377 posts
BigBouncyBright says

Wish you reach it sooner

by
by
by
by
by