212 posts Live Creative!
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
BrownHouseMedia says

Hello All,

I am usually an Audiojungle guy but wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your helpfulness here at Themeforest. In particular cwz000. I purchased a web template and had to do some pretty major mods to it for a client. There were a couple of things I couldn’t figure out with the template and cwz000 was very helpful in taking a look and emailing me the solution!

Thanks for the great work!

Tim

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Brazil
EdpeppeRs says

yep! i’ve noticed this kind of characteristics here in TF. good to know about that. :)

33 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
sliilvia says

yep! i’ve noticed this kind of characteristics here in TF. good to know about that. :)

I’d also like to thank the author sxbs, who I bought a Wordpress Ecommerce theme from. He’s provided me with so much help and assistance I just had to post here!

Many thanks sxbs

by
by
by
by
by
by