I think graphicriver/envato watermark needs to be improved, it barely shows on some images. Reviewers have rejected files that have my own watermark.
I suggest to give watermark more contrast, some kind of black, gray and white beveled edge or shadows, more thickness.
i.e., can you see watermark on these images?:
wait! I think I spotted a line… ahhh no, nothing You are right – they have to make them more visible, especially in your case!
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Check out the other threads. It’s been discussed over and over.
You’re right, on first and on last image I can’t see watermark.
It should be more contrast!