2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
MobileDesign says

There should be a template for us to place the watermark on our images. Maybe that could help free up some time for the reviewers.

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ManuDesign says

Hi jremick, Only problem, is not to wait a few more days. is the fact that when you open a ticket with questions staff graphicriver ultimately responds with phrases ready, to the point that you wonder if the staff has really read your ticket. This is much more hassle of waiting a few more days

1038 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

There should be a template for us to place the watermark on our images. Maybe that could help free up some time for the reviewers.

I’m sure that watermarks are added automaticly to all preview images, not by reviewers ;)

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
6kval says

... and how long will it last? My work is considered nine days, and how much should I wait? week, month, year …

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Artvelum says

mine is 22 days, going on a record here

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

... and how long will it last? My work is considered nine days, and how much should I wait? week, month, year …

mine is 22 days, going on a record here

One of my items:

- First submitted on: 3 Jan

- Soft-rejection: 18 Jan. Edit and submitted right after that.

- Held until now.

Don’t know what to say. Just wish you guys more lucky =)

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
6kval says

:confused: phew, my aunt

66 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Synthetique says

We trust in Envato team!

4 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
inkatura says

Whatever they do, I just hope things would still be done in a positive way and PLEASE, there should be no more mistakes. Let me tell you my story.

One of my logo got soft-rejection on not giving multiple variations. I did, then re-upload. Weeks later, the reviewer back then told me he forgot to mention about the alignment. OK. I went back to editing, of course I could not stop wondering why he didn’t say that from the beginning. Then they held it more than a week now. I really don’t expect to have it approved here before February, which (if approved) would sum-up its total review time up to 4 weeks :).

My next item, the same case. Reviewer said I need to edit the type part a bit. OK I did that. Week later, he went back and told me he forgot to tell me about editing some of the outline path. I decide to delete this item. It wasted way too much of my time waiting. This never happened before. And I ask myself WHEN will this be over.

Haha, I know what you’re talking about…. Not good at all – that “accidental” forgetting and the many soft rejects. So if I want to upload a Valentine’s day card I should upload it 2 months earlier… pretty uncomfortable. I’ve been so discouraged lately, but decided to give it a few more tries.

699 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

Man, what can i do, i have a logo waiting for review and i has been uploader about 11 days ago.

by
by
by
by
by
by