• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Actually i have no mood to upload my item until its not gonna be max 5 days.

15 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Tunisia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Tuni-Design says

Actually i have no mood to upload my item until its not gonna be max 5 days.

me too…

37 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MAOV says

Thank you for informing us. I’ve been wondering what’s going on in the review lounge.

16 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Toshev says

Thanks for information. :)

1373 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Juat a simple idea, i dont want to start a new tread because its belongs to here i guess. It would be very complicated to involve older authors into the review? I mean we could check the basic criteria of an item as a primary filter. Nothing with the creative part, or quality only just the obvious faults. That could be speed up the review i guess, relieve the “official” reviewers from a lot of extra time. To find a kind of compensation for this work would be not difficult at all.

15 posts
  • Tunisia
  • Exclusive Author
Tuni-Design says

Juat a simple idea, i dont want to start a new tread because its belongs to here i guess. It would be very complicated to involve older authors into the review? I mean we could check the basic criteria of an item as a primary filter. Nothing with the creative part, or quality only just the obvious faults. That could be speed up the review i guess, relieve the “official” reviewers from a lot of extra time. To find a kind of compensation for this work would be not difficult at all.

i like this idea,

15 posts
  • Tunisia
  • Exclusive Author
Tuni-Design says

so! any news on reviewing problems ?

562 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United Kingdom
BoxedCreative says

Seen as the holidays have passed us by and current sales have resumed back to normal service, when do you think the reviewing will be back to normal? I just didn’t want to start uploading anything until it is back to normal as I might end up clogging the queues again! Which in effect will make the reviewing process a bit quicker I suppose.

10 posts
  • Romania
  • Exclusive Author
Jacket says

crazy…

469 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

As I mention in another post concerning this matter ( older than this post ) was that perhaps It could be a good idea to give some review power to the “trustees” of the site. Mainly those who have the copyright enforcers shield icon or like Dekurvajo said, those who have been longer in Envato.

It – as Dekurvajo said- definitely would release pressure on the normal review team and it could all go back to normal.

I definitely understand the shortage of personnel during the Christmas time, and the shear amount of members uploading items. But Also understand the frustration when your items are being held “updated soft rejected” for longer than a week, and the rest of the items in your list growing spiderwebs on them.

by
by
by
by
by
by