21 posts Hey, We are Arbees
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
artbees says

It’s been a week since I uploaded an item to preview and the indicator shows a %50 progress. Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is just nonsense and really disappointing. Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week.

I think state of affairs on GR (unlike TF which seems to be much important and worth to Envato HQ) goes not very well and force many contributors in a soon future to shut down GR activity and focus solely on TF.

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
LogosStock says
1253 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

It’s been a week since I uploaded an item to preview and the indicator shows a %50 progress. Such a long preview time span just for a simple GR item is just nonsense and really disappointing. Even those marketplaces with millions of items (such as iStock) rarely let an item inspection exceed 1 week. I think state of affairs on GR (unlike TF which seems to be much important and worth to Envato HQ) goes not very well and force many contributors in a soon future to shut down GR activity and focus solely on TF.

I know how do you feel. :( Btw. check your slogan under avatar on forum.

“Hey, We are Arbees”

Are Arbees, or ArTbees? :)

Best regards!

by
by
by
by
by
by