I’ve had this exe running in my processes for the past couple of days. I never registered or downloaded anything from google. I don’t use their browser/googleEarth/mail apps.
It’s really wierd and unnerving when companies install stuff on your computer behind your back. Anyone else got this without premission?
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
looks like it comes with any of their products…if you google it (hehe) it tells you how to remove it.
That’s the thing. I never installed any google apps, not even a toolbar.
@tpncorp: I may sound paranoid , but I don’t trust google.
I followed your link and removed it. Thanks!