42 posts Elite Program Manager
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+3 more
DanMichael Envato team says

While I haven’t been officially introduced yet, my name is Dan Michael and I recently scored the gig as the Elite Author Manager – woohoo! That means I will be here and dedicated entirely to look after the needs and concerns of Elite authors. Let’s put it this way, if this were a CIA television show, I would be your handler. Also, your next mission will involve recovering a sensitive stylesheet that has gone missing…

Anyhoo… as part of this Envato anniversary, we wanted to do a little something special for our Elite authors. For that reason, we’re excited to announce our beta release of Google Analytics access for Elite Authors!

What and Where?

Elite Authors will find your Google Analytics access in your Settings area of your Author Dashboard. Just fill in your Google Analytics profile ID to get things started.

We’re hoping you can use this new access to glean some valuable information about your items.

Who can I send questions/feedback/chocolate to?

If you have any questions about Google Analytics or how to set things up, just follow this simple three part plan:

Contact me at elite@envato.com and I’ll start a scrum with the team to come up with the best solution to your problem.

Okay, maybe I’ll just Google it :D

Q: Will Other Authors Get Access to Google Analytics?

To be completely upfront with you, I don’t know. As this is a bit of a present to Elite authors for our anniversary, there are no current plans to extend this to all authors yet. Of course that may change in the future, and if it does, we will be sure to let everyone know.

170 posts Amazing WordPress Themes
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Code125 says

impressive :), still i am not elite author yet, but it motivates me to get there fast :):)

Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+3 more

impressive :), still i am not elite author yet, but it motivates me to get there fast :):)

Excellent! Keep up the hard work and you’ll get there :D

234 posts Premium Website Design
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeFusion says

I was expecting 80% week but this is equally good. :)

Looking forward to finally taking a good look at the traffic stats.

+3 more

I was expecting 80% week but this is equally good. :) Looking forward to finally taking a good look at the traffic stats.

hehehe… 80% week :)

Glad you’re keen, let us know if you have questions!

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

New analytics sounds great! And having a dedicated manager is also fantastic. Welcome aboard Dan :)

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says

Awesome, been waiting for something like this for some time — thanks guys!

+3 more

New analytics sounds great! And having a dedicated manager is also fantastic. Welcome aboard Dan :)

nawww thanks! Pretty excited to be here!

147 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Jozoor says

Great news :) , and welcome Dan ..

808 posts We're a nice team!
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
ThemeFocus says

Awesome! Had used it, now works fine. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by