• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
graphicmind says

So recently the “Global Off Topic” section was added to the forums and I think it is a great addition. I also see the same problem with threads of a feedback nature, people post them in “All Marketplaces” which I think they do for lack of exposure on the individual site’s feedback section so if a “Global Site Feedback” or “Global Feedback” section existed I think the forums would become even more organized.

Recent examples of this type of thread:

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/questions-i-would-like-to-add-to-the-author-quiz/75231

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/can-we-please-start-blocking-aj-authors-from-posting-every-100-sales-to-tell-us-all-about-it/75230

Just a suggestion, what do you think?

935 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
graphicmind says

Bump!

7208 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

there is the “site feedback”, don’t know if is better to be made global or is ok like it is now.

935 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
graphicmind says

there is the “site feedback”, don’t know if is better to be made global or is ok like it is now.

the “site feedback” section is kinda empty, I think the point of site feedback is to see how many people agree with a certain idea and improve accordingly but right now the section is pretty much dead

5767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I don’t want to spoil something, but the entire feedback thing is dead for more than 2 years. I mean development process isn’t happening due to community feedback/issues but solely with internal staff decisions. So far they are proven successful for the expansion, so personally I would assume our feedbacks are not something even single staff can technically understand – we live in different worlds where one can’t even aware other’s existance.

What I want to emphasize here is, first verify someone really understands our feedback and then think about improving the way of medium. And we suppose to not dilute our requests by asking too many of changes related to forum, threads etc. You know, it requires man hours to segregate the important feedbacks from something just asked for fun.

7208 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

if I have to chose, since the forum spam appears to be resolved ( hurray!! ) the forum could remain like this for now, the development team should work on money making stuff, like search, item pages, ratings, homepage and other important things that I don’t remember now. :)

935 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
graphicmind says

Well, if feedback is organized better it is easier for staff to understand what the community sees as bigger priorities. But yes, I agree it is kinda pointless to even give feedback when staff isn’t exactly interested.

by
by
by
by
by
by