491 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in Australia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

Hi Justin, after you make some changes, will that affect our internal search engine and other such as google, yahoo, bing etc… or everything remains the same?

I can’t answer your question fully because we’re not focused on this work yet. In general, we would be aiming for a positive overall impact on both our internal search results and on external search engines results, but we only really have control over one of these, and there needs to be some level of change in order to make progress.

2182 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+14 more
mpc Volunteer moderator says

That would be great :)

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Hello Justin

Thanks for your honest answers. Unfortunately this issue / development has been addressed by users since a loooong time, and we still did not get a reliable timeframe when we could expect this. When you say “it’s on the list”, that does not really help…Santa has a Ferrari F40 on my list since 20 years and it still did not happen ;)

Please also see : THIS THREAD

596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

Santa has a Ferrari F40 on my list since 20 years and it still did not happen ;)

You too? :grin:

by
by
by
by
by
by