• Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says
Tean said
Thats all fine, just dont tell me the aliens came here and gave them their ‘knives’

Question for you, do you think we are the only intelligent life force in the entire universe? That it could not be possible that there are other earth’s with intelligent life just like ours out there? That it’s not possible for them to be more advanced than us, or to even travel to us? We can’t exactly rule that out that aliens may have helped out early civilizations with knowledge to build and start civilizations, or even start life as we know it on earth. And aliens don’t necessarily have to look like E.T. or what you see on the movies. They could quite possibly look very human like. I think aliens in movies look like that for entertainment value, if they looked like ordinary humans that wouldn’t be the scary or interesting :P

3069 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

Aliens are smart. They don’t come to our planet because they look at it as to a natural reservation. Where baboons exterminate/enslave each other to control the banana trees. It could be wrong to interact with such a beautiful ecosystem.

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Human race is quite interesting.
Absolutely interested in outer space lifes, but we delay 5 minutes to go work just to avoid speaking with our neighbours.

To all those believers on intelligent lives coming to earth. Get a blank paper, search on wikipedia the age of the universe, the distance between galaxys, the search about the age of our planet earth, then the age of the life on earth, then the age of the human race. Then calculate (is a simple math) how long can take a trip coming to earth from other galaxys considering the highest speed than can be reached anywhere on the unvierse (light). Share the results with us, please.

4498 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says
pezflash said
Human race is quite interesting.
Absolutely interested in outer space lifes, but we delay 5 minutes to go work just to avoid speaking with our neighbours. To all those believers on intelligent lives coming to earth. Get a blank paper, search on wikipedia the age of the universe, the distance between galaxys, the search about the age of our planet earth, then the age of the life on earth, then the age of the human race. Then calculate (is a simple math) how long can take a trip coming to earth from other galaxys considering the highest speed than can be reached anywhere on the unvierse (light). Share the results with us, please.

They travel by bending space time obviously – so would be a few seconds ;) not at the speed of light… but if they could travel at the speed of light it would take 8 years… which is the closest solar system similar to ours which could have life. If we look at our own propulsion technology of space travel it doesn’t seem possible to travel to other galaxies.. but keep in mind they could be millions of years more advanced than were are.

3671 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
digitalscience said
If we look at our own propulsion technology of space travel it doesn’t seem possible to travel to other galaxies.. but keep in mind they could be millions of years more advanced than were are.

Exactly. Being closeminded about what is physically possible is man’s greatest enemy. We used to think the earth was flat or at the center of the universe – until someone decided to disagree.

I’m not saying I disapprove of relativity as we know it, I’m just saying we have to accept that there is an unknown that could contain literally anything.

1675 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Tean says
digitalscience said
Question for you, do you think we are the only intelligent life force in the entire universe? That it could not be possible that there are other earth’s with intelligent life just like ours out there? That it’s not possible for them to be more advanced than us, or to even travel to us? We can’t exactly rule that out that aliens may have helped out early civilizations with knowledge to build and start civilizations, or even start life as we know it on earth. And aliens don’t necessarily have to look like E.T. or what you see on the movies. They could quite possibly look very human like. I think aliens in movies look like that for entertainment value, if they looked like ordinary humans that wouldn’t be the scary or interesting :P

Quite the opposite.

Considering the real estate, I believe they are quite a few.

I only have a problem with advanced civilization which “bends space” as you say it, visiting us, who cant even run flash on ipads :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8dcb8iKSM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GooNhOIMY0&feature=related
4145 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Yeah and there were Go’auld there porting Flash to HTML5 , and then they created Envato…

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
+5 more
pezflash says
digitalscience said
They travel by bending space time obviously – so would be a few seconds ;) not at the speed of light… but if they could travel at the speed of light it would take 8 years… which is the closest solar system similar to ours which could have life. If we look at our own propulsion technology of space travel it doesn’t seem possible to travel to other galaxies.. but keep in mind they could be millions of years more advanced than were are.

In 8 years travelling at speed light you won’t be able even to left behind the milky way. The closest galaxy is supposely to be Andromeda, which is between 20.000 and 30.000 light years. But hey, what’s the problem, if the aliens can bend the space time!

Ok, from now on, i assume Einstein was wrong and all the stupid documentals productors are right. I’m a big reader of scientific books since i was a child, and part of a big skeptical group here in Spain. If anyone could be interested i’ll point out really great reads from reputated scientists and theorists regarding all this matter, and i can promise all will be far away more interesting, attractive and amazing than any of those mind-beer-sofa documentals with thriller music backgrounds.

As i wrote before, i quit the game! Enough said. :P

4498 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says
pezflash said
In 8 years travelling at speed light you won’t be able even to left behind the milky way. The closest galaxy is supposely to be Andromeda, which is between 20.000 and 30.000 light years. But hey, what’s the problem, if the aliens can bend the space time!

Galaxies may be far way, but the nearest solar systems with planets that could support life are closer like the star Sirius – only 8 light years away. This solar system is important to ancient Egyptians since they believe their ancestors came from there (their “gods” who brought them knowledge), which is what most of their religion is based on. Also their is an ancient Dogon tribe in Northern Africa who some how knew that this star Sirius had planets around it, 100’s of years before modern scientists with their space telescopes knew about them. They had this knowledge passed down to them from ancient times – how did they know? Read up on Wikipedia about Dogon tribe and Sirius .. can’t all be coincidence

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
+5 more
pezflash says

Sirius is a star, not a solar system. It has not planets surronding.
I quit, i quit!! I promise this is my last post. :P

by
by
by
by
by
by