4602 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I’ve been reading up on a fair amount of stuff about pyramids etc. and ancient monuments. Always been intrigued by the pyramids at Giza since they are a marvel of ancient building techniques and no one for sure knows why they were built. There are no inscriptions inside the great pyramid at Giza, and no dead Pharaoh was found.. but it is assumed it was meant to be a tomb. But there is a lot of evidence pointing otherwise that it was used as some sort of ancient power plant… using acoustics, natural frequencies of stone and the earth, and chemicals substances to create some kind of power plant reactor. Sounds crazy right? They have found traces of different chemicals on the surface of the different chambers, that indicate that certain chemicals where used. There are also inscriptions on other temples indicating the ancient Eqyptians used electricity, for electrolysis and even had light bulbs. Also they have found ancient batteries, with coil copper wires that actually produce an electric charge when used with acid like vinegar. So it appears they indeed did understand the concept of electricity way before it supposedly discovered by Benjamin Franklin. No traces of soot from fire lamps are found in any tombs, yet they were able to paint intricate murals in the dark, they have done test trying to reflect sunlight using ancient mirrors with poor effect. So the evidence leads to point out that it’s very possible they had an alternative light source, such us electricity and light bulbs.

Now the big question is, who taught them this technology and why did all knowledge of it disappear only to be rediscovered later.

Check out this video for an overview, but read up on Giza Power Plant Theory and learn more. Interesting stuff. It shows how the pyramid could be used as a hydrogen fuel cell, and oxygen generator. Also the ancient meaning of the word pyramid is: Fire from within – connection?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfFRFPJbsHM
1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says
digitalscience said
Now the big question is, who taught them this technology and why did all knowledge of it disappear only to be rediscovered later.

I hope this is not another theory in which ancient aliens came and gave us some of their super technology, in this case being 2 volts light bulbs :D

4602 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says
Tean said
digitalscience said
I hope this is not another theory in which ancient aliens came and gave us some of their super technology, in this case being 2 volts light bulbs :D

Yup this challenges everything we know and have been taught by history. So it’s easy to be sceptical – one needs to approach this with an open mind. But I think that ancient civilizations were far more advanced than we are led to believe and you can see this in their monuments left behind – just the precisions stone cutting, construction and alignment with celestial bodies, and proportions to earth is undeniable.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

I think pharaons and such gave orders to keep tricky discoveries for themselves, to look mighty and powerful in the eyes of the people. Probably, some of those discoveries went in the grave with them.

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says
digitalscience said

Him?

\\

4602 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says

^^ Haha.. not quite, I was thinking a prior lost civilization like the ancient Atlantians, who later started the Mayan and Egyptian Civilizations, hence why they both build pyramids, do mummification and build based on astronomy.

3748 posts
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

Atlantis is a legend. If you have any small evidence that demonstrates its existence, i’ll double your paw’s incomes. If not, you will swap it with mine… About mayans and egyptians connected over their time, there are many books written about it, all full of inconsistences and really common places.

If you leave my child (2 years old) in the beach, she will build a sand pyramid while we drink a beer in the beach bar. Not mayan, not egyptian: simply human. ;)

3695 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
pezflash said
Atlantis is a legend.

Not necessarily. There could very well be a core of truth to the existance of the Atlantic people – not people living under the ocean, but a great city that was taken by a tsunami, spurring a legend of a lost city underwater.

3748 posts
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

Dudes, we live surrounded by technology. I know Atlantis sounds pretty interesting and magic, but nowadays satellites are finding lost ancient samll ships 1.000m deep in the ocean. I can assure you if were a huge civilitation in the middle of the Atlantic ocean discovered by the greeks, we had more evidences than the simple reference on ancient books and naive modern documentals.

In case you are also doubting about it, Bob Sponge is also a legend. :P

4602 posts Love & Light
+8 more
digitalscience says
pezflash said
Dudes, we live surrounded by technology. I know Atlantis sounds pretty interesting and magic, but nowadays satellites are finding lost ancient samll ships 1.000m deep in the ocean. I can assure you if were a huge civilitation in the middle of the Atlantic ocean discovered by the greeks, we had more evidences than the simple reference on ancient books and naive modern documentals. In case you are also doubting about it, Bob Sponge is also a legend. :P

Atlantis is in the least explored part of the planet.. Antarctica – under 2 miles of polar ice ;) Also there are 100’s of sunken cities all around the world, indicating the sea was much lower before the last Ice Age, so there is evidence that a sea fairing nation like Atlantis once existed more than 10 000 years ago.

by
by
by
by
by
by