1159 posts Rules limit creativity
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
+11 more
SonicCube
says

Another tv commercial @ the official Swiss TV . Tim Mc Morris seems to be well known in switzerland :D

That was the one i meant :) Thought it was a insurance company…my bad !

297 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
+2 more
Cinquequarti
says

Well, imressed? Then have look HERE. Do you all recognize something, right? ;)

DirtyProductions
DirtyProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
63 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Weekly Top Seller
+2 more
DirtyProductions
says

Well, imressed? Then have look HERE. Do you all recognize something, right? ;)
This shows how popular is audiojungle. :)
250 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 3 Years of Membership
DenisTorman
says

Do not understand how you can still be surprised!? In Russia made a movie (I will not say what it’s called, the film horrible and stupid). Throughout the film the music plays Tim: Entwined, We Can Change The World, Were Going Up and something else.

388 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Freebie
  • Poland
+3 more
DamianN
says

It’s gonna be my favorite commercial now :D I wonder what license they bought… Very well done Tim!

518 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Featured Author
+6 more
JonBuice
says

It’s nice the commercial listed its credits….but lame that for “music” they listed the studio where it was edited, and nothing about Tim. Whomp!

282 posts
  • Featured Item
  • Freebie
  • Author Level 3
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
JumaStudios
says

Dont want to be negative and believe me I have the greatest respect and admiration for Tim and others like him. But I really can’t pass the thought that for such commercials or other similar stuff, composers were making loads of money. A 1 minute track payed in 3-4 figures numbers. Times are changing of course but still…

544 posts Think pink.
  • Power Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+10 more
pinkzebra
says

Dont want to be negative and believe me I have the greatest respect and admiration for Tim and others like him. But I really can’t pass the thought that for such commercials or other similar stuff, composers were making loads of money. A 1 minute track payed in 3-4 figures numbers. Times are changing of course but still…

Again, this is why we need tiered pricing to better match the usage with the fee. It is an important modification that needs to happen and higher prices for broadcast use certainly won’t scare away those buyers.

822 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Featured Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • 3 Years of Membership
+3 more
FxProSound
says

One of my clients made on similar adv in Poland about 3000$ + PRO royalties, so even 70$ is ridiculous price and kicks us on … everyone wants what :)

292 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+13 more
dejans
says

He’s famous in Serbia too, I already noticed two commercials with his songs, one of them is this one. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by