4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Miksa says

I teach English 9 and Socials 9 online. Here are some things that I would buy if you had them…

1. interesting progress bars: Not just changing a cute arrow to different colours but something that teenagers would relate too. I found a couple of gauges that would work. The monster building kit would work too. (Yes, I purchased those out of my own pocket). I saw some girl character sets but they tend to be a bit to skimpily dressed. I am thinking of using the build your own monster like this: As a student clicks through the lesson and completes certain tasks they get different parts to their monster. At the end they can ‘collect the monster’. They could then put the monster on their ‘avatar’. At one quick glance through my class lists I could see where there were in the course. Anyhow.. still playing with the ideas.

2. Interactive Scenes and buildings sequence: If a student had to click on a building to go into it and within the scene they could click on objects. So some 360 views or at least four options (right left, ...) I guess I am thinking of a game and that may be ambitious.

3. A pathway that continues. If you had a different set of elements that could be there too that I could get students to click on. A notebook on a bench. A sign. A camera.

4. A ‘course’ or game board kit or build your own kit. (again with some rollover states to show it is selected). Golf course, mountain bike trail, horse trail. This could be even a birds eye view. The idea is that a) something changes colour to show progress and shows what is left. b) that there is some sort of change to show a ‘reward’ even if an small graphic changes colour for having successfully met the task.

Thanks for you time. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I am big believer in going outside of “teaching community” to find ideas that would work.

Bonnie

by
by
by
by
by
by