I wonder how much designer work fulltime job already working graphicriver
I’m not 100% sure I understand the question correct the. But I have a full-time job, a pretty demanding one, and what I do on GR is what I do in my spare time, weekends and nights.
I do this to get better at what I do and to have a little side earner.
I still need to get quite a bit better, and the earnings also need to get quite a bit better. So economically viable at the moment it is not. Great fun, it is
At this moment I work here fulltime and I like it.
i work for full time
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I work full time, as a Multimedia/Brand Manger
80% Freelance, 20% GraphicRiver.
I’m Just 20 so I still studing (No Full time job for now) , freelancing and working for Graphicriver
The last time i was fully employed was in 1985. Since then, ‘flying by the seat of my pants’ which are by now pretty threadbare from several crash landings
hmmm Freelance 95%, GraphicRiver 5%
- Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Full time UI Designer + rest of the time active in Graphicriver forum