23 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Hadders says

Can music created in this programme for audiojungle? sorry if its a noob question.

thank you.

1990 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

Hi

You can program music in ANY program. Important is just, that you are not using any kind of “templates” or preset tracks like in GarageBand etc.

But as long you play your own stuff or use samples that are made to use for this purpose, it generally doesn’t matter where you made it – as long the quality of the track is very good, otherwise you will get a rejection (or never sell something, since there’s a lot of good stuff around!).

23 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Hadders says

Cool thanks for the speedy reply!

118 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SoundmaxX says

Have a listen to my portfolio if you like mate. I use FL studio for all my compositions. It’s not too much about DAW. Good vst’s, good samples, imagination and practise in mixing mastering! Good luck :)

329 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
MSVoy says

Have a listen to my portfolio if you like mate. I use FL studio for all my compositions. It’s not too much about DAW. Good vst’s, good samples, imagination and practise in mixing mastering! Good luck :)

There is a saying that goes along the lines of “it is not what you use but how you use it”. Amazing portfolio you got there :)

Good luck to everyone and have a nice day!

543 posts
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
muscma01 says

I use FL Studio for all the music I create. Personally I recommend it but all DAW’s are really about the same. A lot of them will try to say one is “better” then another, but that is really a sales pitch and advertising. If you pick one, and take the time to learn exactly what it can do, basically any DAW is the same. I think most people end up using 3rd party vst’s, samples, and various other plug ins.

338 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
johnny625 says

Everything I have ever done was done in FL Studio. It’s possibilities are virtually limitless.

118 posts
  • Greece
SoundmaxX says

There is a saying that goes along the lines of “it is not what you use but how you use it”. Amazing portfolio you got there :)

Good luck to everyone and have a nice day!
Exactly! Thank you for your kind words mate, you have a couple of amazing compositions as well!
by
by
by
by
by
by