993 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
  • Had an item that was trending
+9 more
LCweb
says

Hope it works as expected, or I’m ruined..!

BTW , many thanks freshface ;)

98 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
EnsomUlv
says

Many thanks for the software freshface! :)

So far i only had trouble with one of those sites. I don’t know if i can mention them so i won’t and they’re asking me further proof of authorship… Specifically:

1.Documentary proof of your rights to the material that is protected by copyright: The scanned document with the seal or other contact information that allows us to identify you as the owner of this material.

2. Direct links to files that must be removed. Links should be of the form http://*****/download/1234.567890abcd/filename.html ...

All other sites have taken down the links, no questions asked. And these guys are the only ones requiring more detailed info. I don’t know how more detailed can i be. Have this ever happened to anyone?

1905 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Many thanks for the software freshface! :)

So far i only had trouble with one of those sites. I don’t know if i can mention them so i won’t and they’re asking me further proof of authorship… Specifically:

1.Documentary proof of your rights to the material that is protected by copyright: The scanned document with the seal or other contact information that allows us to identify you as the owner of this material.

2. Direct links to files that must be removed. Links should be of the form http://*****/download/1234.567890abcd/filename.html ...

All other sites have taken down the links, no questions asked. And these guys are the only ones requiring more detailed info. I don’t know how more detailed can i be. Have this ever happened to anyone?

When sending a valid DMCA you have to “swear under the penalty of perjury”. So they have all the info they need and that is required by law, along with your oath.

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
wesleygibson
says

Thank you.

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
940 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
abhimanyusharma003
says

Thanks so much for this app. this is very help full.
But one request can you please increase the list of site that you support. It would be great.
I’m always there for help if you want some

177 posts
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Sealord
says

Did someone get a response from a filehoster about a sent DMCA with this tool? I ask this because nearly everytime if I sent manually a DMCA notice in a slighly other format via my primary email account, I receiving a response within 24h from the filehoster that they accepted my DMCA notice and deleted the reported files. But for all DMCA sent with this tool I never had received a response mail from the hosters.

• Won a competition
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Thanks so much for this app. this is very help full.
But one request can you please increase the list of site that you support. It would be great.
I’m always there for help if you want some

There are so many sites out there that this has to be a community effort. We will soon move the database file onto github where everybody can push what they find so everybody can benefit from such centralized database. In the mean time, please send the hosters via email as instructed in the first post of this thread and let me know here afterwards.

• Won a competition
+10 more
FRESHFACE
says

Did someone get a response from a filehoster about a sent DMCA with this tool? I ask this because nearly everytime if I sent manually a DMCA notice in a slighly other format via my primary email account, I receiving a response within 24h from the filehoster that they accepted my DMCA notice and deleted the reported files. But for all DMCA sent with this tool I never had received a response mail from the hosters.

Have the freshkiller notices been flagged as successful or failed? Because either:

a) they are filtering freshkiller somehow (highly unlikely)

b) DMCAs failed because the hosters are not in freshkiller database

809 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
+3 more
matu
says

I have got emails back in the past from using FreshKiller but it may be something to keep an eye on when sending out future mails.

by
by
by
by
by
by