5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
rehodges says

TWO PROJECTS

ONE

I have about eight (8) already produced 28:30 min. programs that I need to have updating to make minor changes and re-rendered into a final finish product. Since the programs are already fully produced, the work that is needed in the areas of updated bumbers (push-ins), address, etc. for all 8 tapes.

TWO

Second, I have several more raw tapes that need to be placed inside an already existing template for a 28:30 program, rendered and fully completed project and more to come over a period of time the need to be edited into to program template.

DETAILS

When responding please provide pricing for both projects. The second project is a long-term project for the right person who is able to provide a low-cost solution for a long-term project. Small income but steady work to help pay the lights!

Thank you for considering.

143 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
AdamFamily says

Feel free to contact me to discuss more at nugideas@gmail.com.

Thank you, Adam

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
rehodges says

Great thank you so much for the feedback! This is my very first time posting a job so I will be happy to provide as much information as necessary.

Regarding the 8 programs. These finished programs in all on a CD in Adobe I believe (in what version I did not know).

The new raw CD will be just on a CD hopefully to be shot in HD and rendered in HD for finished product.

I have a Drop Box account that I could upload the CD’s to be worked on and then sent back via Drop Box.

The overall goal to build a full channel on Vimeo and in AWS. I hope this helps if not please ask.

Thanks

54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amilproductions says

Hello :D, Feel free to contact me via my profile page or just mail me djamil13798@gmail.com.

Thank u.

by
by
by
by
by
by