1420 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Norway
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Mihai_Sorohan says

Thanx Matt for the feedback.
Here comes a bit more help for guitar players.
Some of you might be familiar with SansAmp pedals. Those emulate amp and speaker response. So, a hardware emulating hardware.
NoAmp Free it’s a software recreation of that pedal…
I was a bit suspicious about a software that emulate a hardware that emulate a hardware… but after trying it with my guitar, I have to say that I have a new favorite software.
Features list :
3 amp sims
3 “mods”
3 cab sims
mono / stereo modes
Midi learn on every paramter

Looking familiar ?

And here’s the original:

110 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Catch22Music says
hey Mihai, I advice you to write less text… this thread gets tooo long, you have to scroll too much

what about showing just the picture, the name & download link?

just my opinion :)

Aargh!!! Why do you feel that you have to give an opinion on everything? Normally your opinion is a negative one…...

I personnally enjoy the text, helps you to decide if you want to follow the link rather than just looking at the pictures!

2519 posts Marketplace Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+13 more
scottwills Staff says

What a great thread this is turning out to be, great job, Mihai! :)

1420 posts
  • Norway
Mihai_Sorohan says
What a great thread this is turning out to be, great job, Mihai! :)

Well, get a load of this:
TC Electronics are temporarily offering their M30 reverb for free.
Now you can have a great sounding and very easy to use TC Electronic reverb plug-in (VST and AU) for free!
GET IT FROM HERE
The M30 Studio Reverb is a simple to use, great sounding reverb that is powered by AlgoFlex™ – a new high definition TC technology that enables hardware quality and predictability to be ported to native software.

20 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
Trix-Music says

Awesome post, thanks for sharing!

1420 posts
  • Norway
Mihai_Sorohan says

elogoXa Free Plugins
http://www.uv.es/~ruizcan/p_vst.htm
ELOGOXA is a small Spanish group geared towards the creation and development of VST plugins with Jeff McClintock’s Synth Edit. Apparently they put their plugins for free, just for the fun of making those and pleasure of giving. My heart is full of positive feelings seeing so many people offering quality products for free, and that in the middle of global economical crisis.
Some of their effects are really awesome and the sound change is very obvious (and good).

X-CITA
Analog style exciter for mastering purposes, inspired on the BBE Maximizer models. Its warm sound and simplicity of using makes this exciter very suitable to add some subtle brightness in the high frequencies, and also make the lows more dense. Apart from the mastering stage, you’ll find that it can also make a good work on individual tracks.

DOWNLOAD X -CITA http://www.uv.es/~ruizcan/sintes/xcita_v12.zip

ELOTTRONIX XL
VST plugin which emulates the famous Robert Fripp’s effect called “Frippertronics”: two Revox B-77 making a continuous loop. This enhanced version adds many new features: 80 seconds maximum delay, Delay and LFO Pan now syncable to host, Biquad X filters, Tape noise generator…

DOWNLOAD ELOTTRONIX XL http://www.uv.es/~ruizcan/sintes/elottronix_xl_v14.zip

BAXXPANDER
Vintage style saturation/bass expander unit, presented as VST effect. This plugin is specially good to add warmth and saturation to drums, basses, and with vocal tracks that need a little punch. It uses very little CPU , and includes 8 factory presets.

DOWNLOAD BAXXPANDER http://www.uv.es/~ruizcan/sintes/baxxpander_v12.zip

There are many more to discover there, both effects and synths, all free, all with a very well designed GUI , with a “vintage” look.
Elogoxa VST Plugins http://www.uv.es/~ruizcan/p_vst.htm

1420 posts
  • Norway
Mihai_Sorohan says

Naive LPF is a resonant low/high-pass filter plug-in VST effect for Windows with a very convincing, classic sound. Naive LPF features a separate envelope follower for each of 6 channels and full automation, MIDI CC and even joystick control of all parameters.

This filter has been developed to closely model the way some real world analog circuits work, as opposed to some other techniques which, while well adapted to the math processing power of a computer, just don’t seem to render the same organic feel. Not to say that those techniques aren’t just as valid in some applications, but this particular effect was designed to provide “analog feel” at the expense of a bit more processing power. This was not intended to be a “clean” or “transparent” filter by any means. Really, at this point in its development it should be called the “Not-So-Naive LPF ” because it’s actually quite a sophisticated and useful implementation.

Naive LPF Official Page

1420 posts
  • Norway
Mihai_Sorohan says

Browsing around Acme Bar Gig I just found the best amp simulator/ guitar effect processor.
Beside versatility, from Metal tones to crystal clear clean, it have a very good quality of sound and the GUI is really impressive (I know, I’m a sucker for image).

GET IT HERE

1420 posts
  • Norway
Mihai_Sorohan says

For holidays Cakewalk too the decision to offer some of their products for free.
Two synths and three effects packs. I don’t know if those will be offered also after holidays, so go get them NAO !!!

http://www.cakewalk.com/products/Gifts-for-musicians/Existing_Customer.asp?DL_Engaged

1420 posts
  • Norway
Mihai_Sorohan says

Rough Rider – compressor

Rough Rider is a modern compressor with a bit of “vintage” style bite and a uniquely warm sound. Perfect for adding compression effects to your drum buss, it also sounds great with synth bass, clean guitar, and backing vocals. Definitely not an all-purpose compressor, Rough Rider is at its best when used to add pump to rhythmic tracks.

Rough Rider page

by
by
by
by
by
by