227 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+1 more
Alisiya says

Hi ! I want to continue the tradition and publish the results Free File in January. So: Number of hits Free File – 27,194, of which- 21,457 unique. Number of comments 31. 3 sales FF! 1315 Profile visits, including the unique 604. Total attendance portfolio increased by 9-10 times. Number of followers increased by 45 (today it decreased by 2 :) ) I hope this will be helpful to you. Many thanks to all!!!

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hi Alisiya
Wow, pretty impressing!! Thank you very much for sharing this!

1549 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+4 more
SoundFix says

Cheers for sharing! When I have some 6 month old files I will do this too :)

LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
290 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LightLotusProduction says

Congrats! You have good numbers there. As SoundFix said, I’m going to apply for the free file of the month too when I will meet the requirements ;) Meanwhile I just made my first sale! Really happy :)

393 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Twisterium says

Thanks Alisiya. This is interesting information. I wish you good February!

302 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
alkis says

Hi ! I want to continue the tradition and publish the results Free File in January. So: Number of hits Free File – 27,194, of which- 21,457 unique. Number of comments 31. 3 sales FF! 1315 Profile visits, including the unique 604. Total attendance portfolio increased by 9-10 times. Number of followers increased by 45 (today it decreased by 2 :) ) I hope this will be helpful to you. Many thanks to all!!!

Thank you Alisiya for this info. I’m glad it went so well, your piano tracks are amazing.

545 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

Awesome info thanks for sharing!

511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

Wow thats a great new following! Even though it’s free, it’s still a pretty cool achievement.

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
JasonGraham says

Good to know, thanks for the info

by
by
by
by
by
by