2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Sounds too good to be true well you in luck it is not, just got a new PC and I ended up getting 3 copies of the Game, it will be a digital copy so just have to enter the code which i will send to the luck winner.

I am going to go with funniest reason you should get the game.

That is all oh i will keep open for 2 day starting Now

1035 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says

Oh its so funny that you got the 3 copies of same game. :p

426 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

I should have one cos my ‘little sister’ keeps taking mine and wont give me a ‘splice’ of the action

ahem… nvm

39 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
AvalonCreative says

yeah ill have one please as i got a new computer and didnt get any games with it :) let me test one on my xps 17 ;)

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
BenSheppard says

How generous and lucky of you!

I’d love one for the pure fact that I am moving into a house with my girlfriend whist working a full time job and trying to freelance and haven’t got any money to buy a game to chill out with, however much my girlfriend will probably moan if I were to play it!!

Let the best wo/man win!

2104 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

yeah ill have one please as i got a new computer and didnt get any games with it :) let me test one on my xps 17 ;)

The Requirements are funny reasons, you will need to do this to be considered, when buying a new computer always ask if they can throw in games a most good graphics cards come with games bundled, ask and you shall receive!

2403 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Well I should have one because of this sad, TRUE reason:

My girlfriend broke up with me on my birthday (!) one week ago.

I’m not kidding, that really happened on April 22nd.

But actually that was so ridiculous that someone might find this funny :D

56 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
JMDDesigns says

Wow, this couldn’t be any more relevant than it gets. Reason to get the game? (PS Thank you ever so much for being generous!)

I remember getting the first one… I loved it, literally. So much, after I eventually got my haircut and my smell together from foisting in my own seat non-stop playing, I found myself a girlfriend. To this day, I’m still with her, but… not such a charming idea to play Bioshock with her though. She’s all for Kinectanimals and Kinect Sports and that was cool. Letting her hold a cup of coffee whilst she was sat on the sofa watching me smash Bioshock for the umpteenth time?

Where she screamed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlwFe-qNxqI

Her face following it?  photo LoL.png

LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
290 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
LightLotusProduction says

Hey DarkStar! First of all, let me say it’s very very kind of you giving away a copy of that game!

(I’ll try some jokes now… Hope some of them will at least make you smile! And I will finish with a reason you should gift me the game :P )

You know what? My internet was down before… So I had to walk to my window to check the weather! :D

And listen to this one. The other day, I asked God: “How much is a penny worth in Heaven?” God replied, ”$1 million.” I asked, “How long is a minute in Heaven?” God said, “1 million years.” I then asked for a penny! God said, “Sure, in a minute.” :D

This reminds of my college years too! On the first day of college, the dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules: “The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory will be off limits to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will cost you $180. Are there any questions?” I then raised my hand and asked, “How much for a season pass?” :D

Speaking of women… This happened the other day with my wife! I came home and found my wife packing her bags; so I asked her where she was going. She replied: “To Las Vegas. I found out there are men who will pay me $400 to do what I do to you for free.” Then I started packing my bags too. “Where are you going?” she asked. My reply was: “I’m going to Las Vegas with you. I want to see how you’ll live on $800 a year.” :D:D

But wait! I have a funny son too. The other day I mistakenly crossed my dog with a telephone. My son asked me: “Dad, Dad! Did you just make a Golden Receiver?” :D

So, I would like to buy Bioshock Infinite myself, and I always pay with my credit card. The problem is… I can’t get the cocaine off the edge of my credit card! So I can’t really use it to make the payment :D May i get one of your copies please? .

Thanks for this opportunity! You’re very kind ;) Wish you the best with your business!

446 posts here for love
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
nCrafts says

I remember a joke. When I was a kid, I used to go around telling people. There was an ant. It stopped an elephant mid-way and asked if he was wearing it’s pyjamas

. .

. .

and I just realized that it’s not funny at all :impatient:

by
by
by
by
by
by