• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
kainraziall says

Hi Every one

I got rejection of Formland brochure, Please tell me how to improve my file

I received the below mentioned from GraphicRiver

This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria

Unfortunately this file does not meet GraphicRiver’s stringent aesthetic guidelines and cannot be approved. To see the current standards on design and quality, see the last standards announcement: ttp://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/important-new-quality-standards-on-graphicriver/35094 Please consider familiarizing yourself with the quality of the files already accepted in the GraphicRiver library and try to emulate or surpass the quality you already see in GraphicRiver with any future submissions. If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum. (http://graphicriver.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/50 )

My file : http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9383/formlandtrifoldbrochure.jpg

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+7 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Discussion

Hi kainraziall,

Sorry to hear that your file has been rejected, but don’t worry, this gives you a chance to improve your file and make it much better, so you will possibly have more sales in the future!

Whenever posting about an item rejection, please be so kind to do so in the Item Discussion section of the Forum, which is the appropriate place for this matter. For now, you can continue to post here, as I have already moved it for you.

106 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
kainraziall says

Can you please tell me how to improve and whats wrong with my file

333 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
andre28 says

i think inside text in not well aligned, i had some rejection because of this reason too… also the outside seems a bit confused and not aligned; the logo on the top of the first page seems to be there only to occupy some space. the people inside also… maybe it’s just a matter of taste, but are a bit out of the overall design…

this is my honest opinion ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by