• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

Check out my portfolio and flyer will still be starting to look the same. Agree with topic starter.

637 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Elite Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+7 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

There all copy the same resources and mixing them up thats all. most of the flyers are just the same stock from OfficialPsd and Same Girl witch you cant use. =(

933 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
graphicmind says

Not worth $6 for sure…..

637 posts SickFlyers.com
  • Elite Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+7 more
INDUSTRYKIDZ says

Just Type MMA on the serch box lmao. Sad

24 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
jenglot says

The most important is approved by the reviewer and then selling the lots. More and more. Simple. .

18 posts
  • Bahamas
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Creative_Gfx says

I agree though, they all are using the same fonts, font styles and these wooden title bars and palm trees shrugs

94 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
NeWave says

This is actually a really good point. And as a designer I have to say that i agree totally. And don’t get me wrong I’m not saying that I was more unique than anyone else. I would love to make some simple designs but they just won’t get through the review process at the moment. If you use simple and functional typography and I mean fonts that are well designed but minimalistic, you will be asked to “improve” the typography and to check out the current best selling flyers a.k.a. the flyers with the palm trees. So for a designer its quite easy to draw the conclusion that that what the reviewers want is a buch of palm trees and a sleek array of speakers. and ofcourse some gradients and lensflares on the texts. Graphic presentations with old school graphic elements without dropshadows and gradients will be ruled flat and “not up to the standards. I would definately like to see an opening for simpler designs. Cleaner and not so stuffed. Put black text on a white background and you will be banned forever. ;)

And after all marketing is all about standing out from the crowd. well, not all but it’s a big part. And at the moment simple designs would be it.

my 3 cents. :) oh and ps. I love you all. seriously. no homo. or maybe a bit of that too. :)

63 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
bigtrini76 says

IM REALLY STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD BECAUSE IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN THEY REJECT IT BUT IT ALSO HELPS TO STEP THEIR GAME UP …..GR NEEDS TO START A REJECT WEBSITE !!!! OR IS THERE ONE OUT THERE I DONT KNOW ABOUT ?

94 posts
  • Exclusive Author
NeWave says

IM REALLY STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD BECAUSE IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEN THEY REJECT IT BUT IT ALSO HELPS TO STEP THEIR GAME UP …..GR NEEDS TO START A REJECT WEBSITE !!!! OR IS THERE ONE OUT THERE I DONT KNOW ABOUT ?

I think GR is fine, it’s just the reviewing process that’s kinda odd.

I say different strokes for different folks. Kinda like cars, personally I wouldn’t want to own an audi, and why? because to me it just looks cheap and like it’s trying way too much. Or why some people prefer the fashion models over the strippers… :) and you can easily say that the fashion model might look a bit “flat” :) but still some folks would take that over the “jersey shore” girls any day.

We need variety and some space to create different designs.

Some staff input on this subject would be nice.

161 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
squizmo says

may be we should make a new sub-category for event flyers , like typographic, without model, clean, etc. for dintinguishing from others..

by
by
by
by
by
by