716 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

Lets say I want to make a catalog or a magazine or a brochure and it’ll be in A5 and A4 format. Now here’s the question: If i create it for an ipad (portrait and landscape too) should i upload another item for this format or should i just put it in a pack with the paper format ( A5, A4) item ?

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Lets say I want to make a catalog or a magazine or a brochure and it’ll be in A5 and A4 format. Now here’s the question: If i create it for an ipad (portrait and landscape too) should i upload another item for this format or should i just put it in a pack with the paper format ( A5, A4) item ?

Pack is better. :) But, that is my opinion.

GOODLIFECREWagency
GOODLIFECREWagency Recent Posts Threads Started
57 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
GOODLIFECREWagency says

create one for tablets and one file for print but at the end do it how ever u like :)

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

create one for tablets and one file for print but at the end do it how ever u like :)

Yes, but if you giving two files for price of one item that is more atractive to buyers. :) Isn’t it?

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I think tablet and Print is not the same. Its 2 different thing even if there is a lot of common things. Margins should be different, Colors should be different (simply just click rgb >to> cmyk is a bit cheap solution) I think its understandable if you are selling those things as different items. But maybe im too “unimaginative” :)

716 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
snkart says

Yes, but if you giving two files for price of one item that is more atractive to buyers. :) Isn’t it?
True. Thanks for your replies!
by
by
by
by
by
by