30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Japan
soremite says

Does someone have a really simple Flex Mobile store finder app/component where the user can click on a button and have it draw a map to a store (gps coordinates not an address) showing where the store is and the route to it from the user’s phone?

767 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

If I am not wrong, what you’re asking for is an app with turn-by-turn navigation accustomed to a specific store location, right?

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Japan
soremite says

If I am not wrong, what you’re asking for is an app with turn-by-turn navigation accustomed to a specific store location, right?

Say if I own a fishing store and it’s not on a main road, people can go to my webpage on their phone and click ‘access’ and it will show where they are, where my store is, and the nearest driving/walking path to get to it.

I think that’s what you are asking.

by
by
by
by
by
by