559 posts Themes and Graphics
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

Congratulations – the first authors on the new tutsmarketplace racked up more than 100 sales! Top author Jeffrey has 290 followed by Mr. Envex with 106 ;-)

Good work guys – you prove that one can make some money with the new „baby“ as collis called it :-)

This really inpsires me to write something myself!

469 posts
    Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
SaurabhSharma says

That’s a good news. (Though mine is still at 0 sales there ;) )

3917 posts After Effects Templates
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Congratulations! Keep running that marketplace!

7283 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
doru says

not anymore

469 posts
    Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
SaurabhSharma says
not anymore

Envato community! Say what you want and you will get it. :)

Edit: Oh Man it was you?!! Thanks so much :D. You saved my wicket from “Duck Out”. Thanks :)

7283 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
doru says

Well I always wanted to know how to create a portrait in Illustrator. Lose it so much time with stupid pen tool. You’re solution is better. :D

There’s a minor issue, not with the file, but with my comment. There’s no “purchase” ribbon on my comment on the item page :? Like authors, be careful to not bash some genuine buyers who request help with out having the purchase ribbon on the comment. :D Proceed with caution ;)

469 posts
+6 more
SaurabhSharma says
There’s a minor issue, not with the file, but with my comment. There’s no “purchase” ribbon on my comment on the item page :? Like authors, be careful to not bash some genuine buyers who request help with out having the purchase ribbon on the comment. :D Proceed with caution ;)
We shall follow the thread here.
by
by
by
by
by
by