33 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Canada
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Mikas says

Here is my first source file for Logic Pro, only logic plugins used, everything in midi. I put a lot of effort to make it special, what do you think?

http://audiojungle.net/item/funky-french-house/4240156?sso?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=Mikas
75 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
lion-audio says

Hey Mikas, I like it! especially the percussion part. All made with logic-only instruments? I wonder however, who buys source files.. . I can’t picture a “musician” who’d want to buy a complete editible track, of which he might claim it is his own in the end (other than for self-tutorial reasons)? just wondering .. cheers

33 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Canada
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
Mikas says

Yes all made with logic instruments, ultrabeat is a pretty good percussion instrument, the trick is more into mixing and compression. I think it could be very useful if you write score for TV or so and you want to be able to compose a certain style quickly, also of course the educational part is a major point here, having a properly mixed track with balanced elements is not the easiest thing to do. Have a look at my profile i do run a Site that sell very advanced templates for logic, cubase and ableton, it is doing very well, there is also a few other sites emerging right now….

by
by
by
by
by
by