80 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Headlane says

First Sale it’s First Step! Main thing your plans for the future! I wish you quickly to reach 100 sales!

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
JasonGraham says

Way to go!! I had the same feeling when I made my first sale. Keep it up!!

20 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
MattBearman says

Thanks for kind words everyone! Gonna take some time off from writing for AJ ‘til the new year, but then I’ll be back with a vengeance to score my next 99 sales and beyond :D

391 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+2 more
starbugsound says

Congrats! Well done ;-)

506 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

you have nice music! keep going and upload more songs, and you will reach your goal for sure!!! good luck with your next achievement.

571 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
FlossieWood says

Brilliant achievement … onwards and upward I say!!! x

545 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

Good job and I wish you many more sales in the future!

873 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Congratulations! Keep up the good work :)

by
by
by
by
by
by