11 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Rednot says

Hi guys

I’m a newbie. I’ve been a member for about 3 months now and just sold my first song about a week ago. I don’t want to sound like a nut but I just had to share it with all of you.

Please have a listen and give your opinion.

http://audiojungle.net/item/chasing-wild-aliens/2784511?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=Rednot
511 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
JonBuice says

Congrats! It’s all up hill from here. Keep the music coming and the sales will follow :)

184 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Serbia
Sonic_System says

Bravo, I wish you many more sales!

11 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Rednot says

Thank you for the positive replies :)

358 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
mlamanna says

It is an awesome feeling, congrats

24 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Snabisch says

Aliens around me, prepare weapons and as my eyes take a shadow open fire everywhere.

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Japan
Musicrayon says

Congrats! I’m also new here and had my first sales few days ago. I can share your feeling about first sales. Hopefully we will have more sales.

109 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
musicwizard says

Congratulaions :) wish you more sales

545 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

Congrats! I hope you have many more to come in 2013

KabbalisticVillage
KabbalisticVillage Recent Posts Threads Started
784 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
KabbalisticVillage says

My song was approved yesterday and i made my first sale already.This is awesome. Is there a way to see who buys your song?

by
by
by
by
by
by